Bond Investment Details
This exclusive property investment bond is only available to High Net Worth and Sophisticated Investors. To see if you are eligible, please fill out an enquiry form and we'll run you through qualification. Capital at risk. Investment performance is not covered by the FSCS. See key risks before investing.
Key Highlights for Qualifying Investors
- 12% annual interest rate
- 14% first year if investing over £50,000
- Compound interest option
- Quarterly payments providing an immediate income
- 5-Year investment term
- Early exit option at year 3
- 100% asset-backed via legal charge
Here we have an opportunity for high net worth individuals and sophisticated investors to earn 12% net returns on their invested capital, secured against physical UK assets.
This annual coupon gives you the chance to earn up to 14% fixed returns per annum over 5-years, with a compound interest option that would push your total capital gains to over 80% of your investment during the full term.
The nature of this investment is completely hands-off. It presents an opportunity for overseas and domestic investors that need a fully managed solution that allows them to capitalise on the UK property market with no work required.
We always encourage our investors to carry out their own due diligence before entering into any financial agreement so contact us today for more information.
How secure is this opportunity?
Investably will have control of the draw-down of funds by the borrower and will apply strict criteria to their release:
- No more than 70% Loan-To-Gross-Development-Value: (the loans include all secured lending to the developer; the GDV includes all interest for the agreed term, but excludes sales costs), the LTGDV is determined by a QS;
- No more than 85% Loan-To-Cost: (the loans include all secured lending to the developer);
- A UK RICS Red Book valuation;
- A satisfactory QS report; and
- A full and satisfactory solicitor's report on each real estate title
- Invested via a secure, automated platform - Brickowner
The above will be supported by robust loan agreements and legal charges which will include the ability to appoint an LPA property receiver in the event of any default, for immediate collection.
The Great George Street Development
The Great George Street development is a 5-acre section of land located near the China Town area of Liverpool City Centre. It will be one of the largest and most exciting residential and commercial property projects in Liverpool.
The site is situated at the point where the Ropewalks, Baltic Triangle and Georgian Quarter areas of Liverpool City Centre intersect, making this a prime location for residents and commercial businesses alike.
The project will be developed over three phases and will consist of the following:
- 112 apartments (studio, 1 & 2 beds)
- 5 townhouses
- 11 commercial/retail units
- 50 car parking spaces
Phase 2 & 3
- 673 apartments (studio, 1 & 2 beds)
- 108,000 sqft commercial space
- 131 bedroom hotel
- 649 underground parking spaces
High Net Worth Individual
A certified high net worth individual, as defined in Article 48 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 as amended (the Order), being a person who has signed, not more than 12 months prior to the date of this Information Memorandum, a statement complying with Part I of Schedule 5 to the Order to the effect that in the financial year proceeding the date of the statement, he or she has either;
- an annual gross income to the value of £100,000 or more, or
- net assets (subject to exclusions of his or her principal home and mortgage thereon, and certain life insurances and pension products specified in the Order) to the value of £250,000 or more.
Any certified sophisticated investor, as defined in Article 50 of the Order, being a person who:
- Has been a member of a network or syndicate of business angels for at least the 6 months prior to the date on which the above statement was signed (Statement Date), or
- Has made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years prior to the Statement Date, or
- Is working, or has worked in the two years prior to the Statement Date, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises; or
- Is currently, or has been in the two years prior to the Statement Date, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
Self-certified Sophisticated Investor
An individual who has signed a certificate in a prescribed form in the 12 months prior to receiving the Information Memorandum confirming that they will not invest more than 10% of their net assets in non-readily realisable securities.
We've written an article that describes what a property bond is and how it works. Click the following link to have a quick read - What Are Property Bonds?
Brickowner platform receives some positive news in The Evening Standard - Click here
First Payment made to investors on 9th April 2019, on-time and in full - Click here
(next payment to be made 9th July 2019)
The content of this promotion is for information purposes only. The content of this promotion has not been approved by an authorised person within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Reliance on this promotion for the purpose of engaging in any investment activity may expose an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property, money or other assets invested.