- Off-plan property investment in Manchester
- Top UK investment hot spot
- 7% NET rental return
- 20% expected capital appreciation upon completion
- Prices from £120,000
- 1, 2 & 3-bedroom units available
Certa are proud to bring you our latest investment opportunity: ‘‘The Lyceum’’- An historic landmark previously known as ‘‘The Crown Theatre’’ and originally built in 1899, The Lyceum stands as one of Greater Manchester’s most iconic buildings.
82 high specification apartments within an iconic Grade II listed building
Easy access to Manchester City Centre. ‘‘Its Manchester, just affordable’’
1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments
Larger than average spaces suitable for both end-use and investment
From £213 per square feet
The lowest price on the market for this type of development
Including balconies and secure parking
7% Net Return
Fully Managed Investment with 7% net rental return
With many of the FTSE 100 companies now based in Manchester, the city continues to emerge as the North's driving force.
- The driving force of Northern England’s Economic Powerhouse
- The fastest growing major city outside of London
- Prices due to rise by 30% by 2023 *thisismoney.co.uk
- HS2 Rail Network due 2033 bringing travel times to London down to one hour.
- Manchester Airport – one of the busiest airports in the world handling over 27 Million passengers a year to over 210 destinations worldwide.
The developer of this project has pin pointed The Lyceum strategically due to its unrivalled location. Within extremely close proximity to all the major attractions Manchester has to offer and easy access to the M60 & M62, this truly makes the project perfect for tenants wanting to enjoy Manchester living without direct City Centre congestion.
The Lyceum sits just a 5 minute walk away from the train station which boasts enviable links to popular Manchester hotspots as well as travel to other major cities in the north. With it’s host of designer department stores, bars and restaurants, Deansgate is just a 6 minute direct line away. Manchester Picadilly itself is then just a 6 minute hop. If driving is more your thing, the impressive road network will see you at the Trafford Centre in just 5 minutes, Media City UK in just 6 minutes and Old Trafford in just 10 minutes.