Prices From: Purely Off Market
Yield: £330,000 P.A.
Location: Bootle, Liverpool
- **Selected Investors Only
- Fixed Term Lease In Place (30 - Years)
- £330,000 P.A. ROI
- Hands-off Investment
- Care Provider In Place
- 30 Year Full Insurance & Repairing Lease
- Proven care home developer
- 999-year leasehold
Agreed Lease Term
The Wishing Well development now has in place an experienced care service provider who have agreed to a 30 year insuring and repairing lease meaning that the investment is completely hands-off. The agreement with the leasing party is at a cost per annum of £330,000 which can be reviewed yearly by the owner.
- See our news feeds for the latest construction reports direct from the developer.
The Wishing Well development is located in Bootle which is close to Liverpool and Southport. The development is a purpose built personal care home which will look to satisfy the current under stocking of such facilities within the area.
Wishing Well is in close proximity to multiple transport links and less than 5 miles from Liverpool city center. Among Bootle's neighbouring districts are Kirkdale to the south, Walton to the east, with Seaforth, Litherland and Netherton to the north. To the west it is bounded by the River Mersey. In the centre is a sizeable area of large office blocks, and the Leeds and Liverpool Canal.
The old civic centre of Bootle contains large Victorian buildings such as the town hall and the municipal baths.
LIVERPOOL CITY (AS A WHOLE)
- £5.5 billion Liverpool Waters project - 2.3km waterfront transformation
- £200 million Pall Mall regeneration - 400,000sq ft of office-led regeneration with retail and leisure space
- £300 million proposed plans for a new Everton football stadium
- £3.5 million proposed Isle of Man Ferry terminal
- £400 million Liverpool2 Shipping Container Terminal
- £50 million Cruise Liner Terminal
- Liverpool Commercial District BID - 5-year plan to further enhance growth (2016-2021).
- Ten Streets Creative Hub is a proposed 125-acre regeneration with the potential to create 2,500 jobs
READ OUR BLOG
- Liverpool Tops the Table as the Buy-to-Let Hotspot in the UK
- Why Choose to Invest Liverpool?
- Liverpool's High Rental Demands
- Investing in the Northern Powerhouse
- What is the Knowledge Quarter and should I invest there?
- Opportunities to invest directly from the developer
- Liverpool's new Knowledge Quarter Transport scheme revealed
- International Investor's Attraction to Liverpool
- The Commerciality of Liverpool’s Buy-To-Let Opportunities
- Record Number of Landlords are now Building Buy-To-Let Portfolios using Cash
- London Landlords Look North of Buy-To-Let Investments
- Reap the Rewards of the Underlying Hands-free Asset: PBSA
- 24-hour care workers on-site
- 24-hour reception and gated security throughout
- Finished with high-end finishes throughout for luxury feel
- Secure parking
- Multiple communal rooms and eating fcilities
- Landscaped gardens
- Residents salon
- CCTV in all communal areas
- The care provider is on 30 year insurance & repairing lease
Wishing Well will be managed by Harbour Health Care Services who are an experienced care provider. They will undertake all management and care provision under the lease and manage the development as a going concern. This means the investor receives an assured return and the development remains completely hands-off. Thus investor don't need to concern themselves with any of the following
- Secure tenants for your property
- Issue tenancy contracts
- Set up bank payments with tenants
- Collect monthly rents
- Maintain the building and facilities, arranging repairs and contractors
- Uphold high standards to retain the building's value and occupancy levels
- Handle all tenant problems and/or legal matters
Meaning your investment is in safe hands and making the opportunity to invest in Wishing Well a perfect 'armchair investment' opportunity.