Price From: £129,000
Yield: 6% NET Return
Location: Liverpool Waterfront
- Over 15% expected capital growth
- Situated in Herculaneum Dock
- Property due for completion in next 4 months
- High-end PRS
- 175-year lease
- 25% exchange / 75% on completion
- Funds held in escrow
- On-site facilities management company
- Iconic building on outskirts of Liverpool's City Centre
- 6% Net Return
- 2 Years Rental Assurance
- Complete Armchair Investment
- Views of Liverpool's skyline and River Mersey
Herculaneum Quay apartments represent the answer to the style-conscious and light-loving demands of today’s urban dweller. The apartments feature a range of high-end fittings and appliances throughout.
Herculaneum Quay is situated on the popular Liverpool River Walk. It also benefits from being on a direct through fare into the city centre, where the vibrant nightlife including bars, restaurants and the new Liverpool One Shopping Centre are only minutes away.
Even closer is the historic Albert Dock, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the UK welcoming millions of visitors every year. Home to the Tate Liverpool and Merseyside Maritime Museum, bars and restaurants are also in abundance with a variety of lively speciality shops and plenty of car parking. The site also benefits from amazing views of the Liverpool Marina were many yachts and small boats are moored.
Liverpool has become a hugely successful and popular city for UK property investment. It has enjoyed immense financial growth over the last decade, putting it on the UK Investment Map! Many global corporate giants such as Barclays Wealth, Sony, Jaguar Land Rover and Novartis have also chosen Liverpool as their new base.
With the growing population, there’s a huge shortfall in the supply of new purpose built housing in the area, especially of such prestigious and high quality as Herculaneum Quays. It's a brand new residential purchase and investment opportunity just minutes from the heart of central Liverpool. When it comes to central locations and high-quality apartments, Herculaneum Quay can't be beaten.
Public transport is easily accessible with Brunswick Station, Lime Street Station and the bus station all within several minutes walk. The combination of major attractions, city centre retail and proximity to the Universities just add to its extremely accessible location.
At the heart of it all, Herculaneum Quay offers modern 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with full floor to ceiling glass windows and en-suite bathrooms. It also provides excellent facilities such as a concierge service, private swimming pool and each apartment also has its own terrace admiring the River Mersey, the organic formation of the Wirral coastline, the majesty of the Welsh mountains and the surrounding urban landscape. Designed by successful and experienced architects, it’s a premium residential development that perfectly meets the increasing demand in central Liverpool.
Investors gain an income expected to exceed 6% NET and benefit from over 15% capital growth and constant demand due to the unbeatable location and quality of the development. With prices starting at just £80,000 Herculaneum Quay offers a fantastic opportunity to enter Liverpool’s lucrative buy-to-let property market.
All apartments are fully managed and let by an established managing company on your behalf, a great advantage for any investor looking for an easy rental investment.
READ OUR BLOG
- Why Choose to Invest Liverpool?
- Liverpool's High Rental Demands
- Investing in the Northern Powerhouse
- Opportunities to invest directly from the developer
- International Investor's Attraction to Liverpool
- The Commerciality of Liverpool’s Buy-To-Let Opportunities
- Spectacular waterfront and city centre views
- 24-hour concierge service
- Luxury and iconic skyline development on a riverside location
- All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows to secure spectacular views over the river and city
- Successful and proven developer with 16 years experience
- Long-standing, proven and successful management company
- Fully-fitted, high-quality kitchens and bathrooms
- Terraces to most apartments
- Roof gardens
- Residents' private swimming Pool
- Urban beach
- Secure underground car parking available
- 175-year lease
- Completion set for 2017
FLY THROUGH VIDEO
OCTOBER 2017 UPDATE
CONSTURCTION UPDATE - AUGUST 2017