Price From: £127,000
Yield: 6% NET Return
Location: Liverpool Waterfront (outer-city in affluent area)
- Last remaining units with sunset views available
- 6% Net return assured for 2 years
- Predicated market forecast capital growth, 22.8% increase 2017-2021. Source: ‘JLL City and Submarket: House Price Growth.’
- Situated in Herculaneum Dock in an outer-city affluent area
- Prestigious and desirable building on Liverpool's famous waterfront
- High capital security in a high-rental demand area
- 175-year leasehold
- 25% exchange / 75% on completion
- On-site facilities management company
- Iconic building on outskirts of Liverpool's city-centre
- Views of Liverpool's skyline, the River Mersey and Festival Park
- High-quality and luxury finishes throughout
- Private residents' swimming pool, gym and 24-hour concierge service
- Underground parking available - Last spaces remaining
- Funds retained by solicitors in a secure client stakeholder account
Herculaneum Quay apartments represent the answer to the style-conscious and light-loving demands of today’s urban dweller. The apartments feature a range of high-end fittings and appliances throughout.
To view live progress of Herculaneum Quay's construction progress through our on-site webcam, please click here.
Herculaneum Quay is situated on the popular Liverpool River walk. It also benefits from being on a direct through-fare into the city centre, where the vibrant nightlife including bars, restaurants and Liverpool One Shopping Centre are only minutes away.
Even closer is the historic Albert Dock, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the UK welcoming millions of visitors every year. Home to the Tate Liverpool and Merseyside Maritime Museum, bars and restaurants are also in abundance with a variety of lively speciality shops and plenty of car parking. The site also benefits from amazing views of the Liverpool Marina were many yachts and small boats are moored.
Liverpool has become a hugely successful and popular city for UK property investment. It has enjoyed immense financial growth over the last decade, putting it on the UK investment map! Many global corporate giants such as Barclays Wealth, Sony, Jaguar Land Rover and Novartis have also chosen Liverpool as their new base.
With the growing population, there’s a huge shortfall in the supply of new purpose built housing in the area, especially of such prestigious and high quality as Herculaneum Quays. It's a brand new residential purchase and investment opportunity just minutes from the heart of central Liverpool. When it comes to central locations and high-quality apartments, Herculaneum Quay can't be beaten.
Public transport is easily accessible with Brunswick Station, Lime Street Station and the bus station all within several minutes walk. The combination of major attractions, city centre retail and proximity to the Universities just add to its extremely accessible location.
At the heart of it all, Herculaneum Quay offers modern 1 and 2-bedroom apartments with full floor to ceiling glass windows and en-suite bathrooms. It also provides excellent facilities such as a concierge service, private swimming pool and each apartment also has its own terrace admiring the River Mersey, the organic formation of the Wirral coastline, the majesty of the Welsh mountains and the surrounding urban landscape. Designed by successful and experienced architects, it’s a premium residential development that perfectly meets the increasing demand in central Liverpool.
Investors gain an income expected to exceed 6% NET and benefit from over 22.8% capital growth and constant demand due to the unbeatable location and quality of the development. With prices starting at just £80,000 Herculaneum Quay offers a fantastic opportunity to enter Liverpool’s lucrative buy-to-let property market.
All apartments are fully managed and let by an established managing company on your behalf, a great advantage for any investor looking for an easy rental investment.
READ OUR BLOG
- Liverpool Tops the Table as the Buy-to-Let Hotspot in the UK
- Why Choose to Invest Liverpool?
- Liverpool's High Rental Demands
- Investing in the Northern Powerhouse
- Opportunities to invest directly from the developer
- International Investor's Attraction to Liverpool
- The Commerciality of Liverpool’s Buy-To-Let Opportunities
- Record Number of Landlords are now Building Buy-To-Let Portfolios using Cash
- London Landlords Look North of Buy-To-Let Investments
- Limited units available - Sunset views available overlooking the River Mersey
- Spectacular waterfront, city centre and Festival Park views
- 24-hour concierge service
- Apartments feature floor-to-ceiling windows
- Successful and proven developer with 17 years' experience
- Long-standing, proven and successful management company
- Fully-fitted, high-quality kitchens and bathrooms
- Terraces or balconies in most apartments
- Residents' private swimming pool and gym
- Urban beach
- Secure underground car parking available
- 175-year lease
- Completion set for Q2 2018
Herculaneum Quay will be managed by experienced property management company who opened their first property in Liverpool, with 106 keys in September 2013. Since then they have opened 15 more buildings, 1,510 beds, with a pipeline of secured contracts which takes this to 20 buildings, 2,775 beds. Through 2018 & 2019, they are confident to forecast the number of beds reaching 4,500+. As a result, the property management company will:
- Secure tenants for your property
- Issue tenancy contracts
- Set up bank payments with tenants
- Collect monthly rents
- Maintain the building and facilities, arranging repairs and contractors
- Uphold high standards to retain the building's value and occupancy levels
- Handle all tenant problems and/or legal matters
Meaning your investment is in safe hands and making the opportunity to invest at Herculaneum Quay a perfect 'armchair investment' opportunity.
FLY THROUGH VIDEO
LIFT SHAFT PROGRESSION - FEBRUARY 2018
DRONE FOOTAGE OCTOBER 2017
AUGUST 2017 PHOTO MONTAGE
INVESTING IN LIVERPOOL
"Liverpool in the Limelight" - IP Global
'Liverpool is the UK’s buy-to-let hotspot' - Specialist Finance Introducer
Global Real Estate Outlook (Liverpool) - IP Global