- Prestigious luxury development
- 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments available
- City Centre location with fantastic views of the river Mersey and docklands via extra large floor-to-ceiling windows
- 5* Luxury Living with concierge, security and onsite Gym in a Central Liverpool location minutes walk from the Albert Dock and Liverpool One Shopping Centre.
- Strong capital security
- Predicated market forecast capital growth, 22.8% increase 2017-2021.
- 250-year leasehold
- Proven developer with 17 years experience
- High-demand growth area
- Underground parking spaces available for just £12,000
- Reserve your apartment for just £5,000
LIMITED AVAILABILITY REMAINING
Herculaneum Quay is a prestigious development located on the waterfront at what was once Herculaneum Dock, part of Liverpool’s great maritime story.
At a location steeped in history, the scheme consists of 119 luxury apartments, most with their own outside space. With a grandstand view of the River Mersey, residents will experience the evocative sights, sounds, smells and sea breezes unique to riverside developments.
Herculaneum Quay comprises a mixture of one, two and three-bedroom apartments, with the additional benefit of a private residents’ pool, and three levels of underground car parking.
The location of Herculaneum Quay is truly remarkable. Situated near the Brunswick docks area of Liverpool City Centre, the development sits right on the waterline of the river Mersey, allowing residents to witness some of the best views in the city. Our intention is to also create an urban beach alongside the residential building to make this a city destination in the truest sense.
Whether you're looking to enjoy the life and buzz of city centre living with access to bars, restaurants and shopping centres, or you require a more subtle residency where you can enjoy morning visits to the local park and evening walks along the river, Herculaneum Quay is the perfect solution.
- Costa Coffee - 0.2 miles
- Chung Ku Chinese restaurant - 1 minute walk
- Festival Gardens - 1 mile
- Liverpool Marina - 1.2 miles
- Sefton Park - 1.6 miles
- Otterspool Promenade - 2.3 miles
- Liverpool One - 1.8 miles
- Royal Albert Dock - 2 miles
- Brunswick train station - 0.1 miles